TV Club: Once Upon A Time tosses Zelena an episode bone
Because The A.V. Club knows that TV shows keep going even if we’re not writing at length about them, we’re experimenting with discussion posts. For certain shows, one of our TV writers will publish some brief thoughts about the latest episode, and open the comments for readers to share theirs.
- This week in Storybrooke: Zelena is not a good friend in the past, Zelena tries to be a better friend in the present, and everyone else explores wedding venue options for Emma and Hook.
- Which, for such a magical bunch, are pretty limited. Pushing the tables over at Granny’s? So, sending everyone to the Enchanted Forest kind of makes sense: Destination wedding!
- Man, is the Black Fairy’s evil laugh horribly fake.
- Latest victim of OUAT’s cruel hairstylist: Belle.
- Charming tries to explain to Henry why they’re out planning the wedding instead of preparing …